Receive quality care from a female gynecology specialist. With Online Women’s Healthcare, you will always see Dr. Tomlinson. Did you know that a nurse practitioner, physician assistant, and general practitioner will all charge the same amount for an urgent care visit? Don’t settle for less--get the best healthcare from an expert gynecologist. Prescriptions are sent to your pharmacy. For the most accurate diagnosis, pre-appointment testing or photo uploads can be helpful (see below).
Some of the conditions that we treat include
- BV (bacterial vaginosis)
- STI (sexually transmitted infection) exposure and testing
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Yeast infections
Sexually transmitted infection (STI) issues
- Expedited partner therapy for people whose partners have a STI
- Herpes outbreaks
- STI screening
Skin (vulvar) problems
- Genital warts
- Herpes outbreaks
Unprotected sexual encounters
- Emergency Contraception (EC) with Plan B and Ella medications
- Evaluation for possible sexually transmitted infection (STI) exposure
Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Bladder infections
- Vaginal problems:
- Infections (like yeast infections and BV)
Pre-visit evaluation and photo uploads
- A photo upload will be needed in order to evaluate skin problems and STIs. I will need to see the problem to diagnose herpes, warts, pain, and sores. A sexually transmitted infection screen will be most accurate if a photo is taken so that I can check for herpes and warts. You have complete control of your photo and you can delete it as soon as the visit is over. Check out our blog on how to upload a photo here!
- If you think you have a vaginal infection like yeast or BV, over the counter pH testing can be very helpful in making an accurate diagnosis. Check out our blog on Ph testing here!
If you have significant abdominal pain, then I recommend being seen in-person.
We would be honored to assist you!