OnlineGYN provides personalized online women's healthcare with Dr. Amy Tomlinson, a specialty gynecologist
Get a same-day appointment with a female physician for UTIs, vaginal infections, itching, and other surprises. Prescriptions are sent to your pharmacy. Have a new problem? See the same gynecologist!
Bothered by tissue that is dry, itchy, painful, inflamed, torn, or thin? Can’t stretch enough to have intercourse comfortably? Have recurrent yeast infections or lichen sclerosis? Help is here.
Gynecology Specialty Care
From initial consultations to second opinions, we deliver personalized treatment after listening to your whole story. Find relief from your abnormal periods, PMS, PCOS, pain, chronic conditions, and more.
We provide prescriptions for the birth control pill, patch, and ring, and discuss other methods too. Considering pregnancy? Preconception evaluation can help to improve maternal and child health.
Do you need a guide through the rollercoaster moods, hot flashes, and sleepless nights? We collaborate to find the best treatment for your unique self. Bioidentical hormone therapies are available.
Fertility problems can be overwhelming. We provide best-practice evaluation of infertility at the lowest possible cost. Prescriptions for ovulation (with femara, letrozole, and clomid) are available.
Each phase of a woman’s life can bring its own unique gynecologic challenges. Online Women’s Healthcare assists with:
- Treatment of irregular and painful teenage periods
- Counseling for women considering their sexual debut
- Prescriptions and personalized consultation for birth control
- Emergency contraception and unprotected intercourse counseling
- Preconception counseling and testing
- Evaluation and treatment of fertility problems
- Perimenopause and menopause management
- Treatment of age-related painful sex and the genitourinary syndrome of menopause
- Anticipatory guidance for the upcoming phase of your life
- Tailored preventative testing and care
Online Women’s Healthcare consults on a wide variety of women’s health issues including:
- Abnormal periods
- Amenorrea (lack of periods)
- Anovulation (lack of ovulation causing sub-fertility)
- Atrophic vaginitis
- Bacterial vaginosis / vaginitis (BV)
- Bioidentical hormone management
- Chronic issues
- Expedited partner therapy for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Genitourinary syndrome of menopause (vaginal atrophy, atrophic vaginitis)
- Infertility and subfertility
- Painful intercourse (dyspareunia)
- Painful periods (dysmenorrhea)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Perimenopause and postmenopause
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Skin problems, itching, pain, and atrophy of the vulva
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Vaginal infections, itching, and discharge
- Vaginal atrophy
- Yeast infections
Did you know that only 40% of women who go to the doctor for a “yeast infection” actually have one?! pH testing can be very helpful in determining the cause of vaginal symptoms like discharge, odor, and itching. Testing strips are available over the counter at pharmacies. I’ve also found packs of 100 strips for…Read More
Sometimes I will need to see an uploaded photo in order to make an accurate diagnosis. This is especially true when evaluating skin problems and sexually transmitted infections. A photo is of much higher quality than the video link is. Please see the Genital Dermatology page to determine whether or not a photo is needed.…Read More
As we all know, healthcare costs have been increasing every year. Unfortunately, so have our insurance deductibles. Here are some resources that provide both discounts and price-transparency. I recommend using GoodRX to price all of your prescriptions. The same medication is often sold at very different prices at different pharmacies. Sometimes the price can vary…Read More
What to Expect at Your Visit
Prescriptions immediately sent to your pharmacy
Labs and ultrasounds ordered near you
Convenience and ease of telemedicine
Compassionate care and shared decision-making
Connection via the Amwell Telemedicine platform
Amwell® connects you to Online Women's Healthcare 24 hours a day using your phone, tablet or computer. WiFi connection required.
Great things about Telemedicine:
- Have your online visit while you are at home, at work, traveling, or wherever is convenient for you. No driving to appointments. No public waiting rooms.
- For moms, no packing up the kids for a boring and often frustrating trip to the office.
- Your time is valued. No lines, no waiting rooms. And no chilly waits in the exam room while you are half-dressed.
Telemed is even better with Online Women's Healthcare:
- You benefit from consultation with a gynecology specialist. Not a nurse practitioner, a physician assistant, or a general practitioner.
- You are able to follow up with the same specialty physician to resolve ongoing issues. No more explaining yourself and telling your story over and over.
- We are able to incorporate bloodwork, saliva testing, ultrasounds, photos, and self-examination to give you the best care.
- Messages can be sent directly to your personal gynecologist.
Telemedicine isn't for emergencies:
- Please seek in-person care if you have an emergency or if you feel like something is really wrong. This would include problems while pregnant, severe pain, active heavy bleeding, fainting, problems thinking, discolored skin, lumps or bumps, fevers of 100.4 or higher, shivering, decreased urination, flank pain, and other issues. If in doubt, be seen in-person.