OnlineGYN provides personalized online women's healthcare with Dr. Amy Tomlinson, a specialty gynecologist
Get a same-day appointment with a female physician for UTIs, vaginal infections, itching, and other surprises. Prescriptions are sent to your pharmacy. Have a new problem? See the same gynecologist!
Bothered by tissue that is dry, itchy, painful, inflamed, torn, or thin? Can’t stretch enough to have intercourse comfortably? Have recurrent yeast infections or lichen sclerosis? Help is here.
Gynecology Specialty Care
From initial consultations to second opinions, we deliver personalized treatment after listening to your whole story. Find relief from your abnormal periods, PMS, PCOS, pain, chronic conditions, and more.
We provide prescriptions for the birth control pill, patch, and ring, and discuss other methods too. Considering pregnancy? Preconception evaluation can help to improve maternal and child health.
Do you need a guide through the rollercoaster moods, hot flashes, and sleepless nights? We collaborate to find the best treatment for your unique self. Bioidentical hormone therapies are available.
Fertility problems can be overwhelming. We provide best-practice evaluation of infertility at the lowest possible cost. Prescriptions for ovulation (with femara, letrozole, and clomid) are available.
Each phase of a woman’s life can bring its own unique gynecologic challenges. Online Women’s Healthcare assists with:
- Treatment of irregular and painful teenage periods
- Counseling for women considering their sexual debut
- Prescriptions and personalized consultation for birth control
- Emergency contraception and unprotected intercourse counseling
- Preconception counseling and testing
- Evaluation and treatment of fertility problems
- Perimenopause and menopause management
- Treatment of age-related painful sex and the genitourinary syndrome of menopause
- Anticipatory guidance for the upcoming phase of your life
- Tailored preventative testing and care
Online Women’s Healthcare consults on a wide variety of women’s health issues including:
- Abnormal periods
- Amenorrea (lack of periods)
- Anovulation (lack of ovulation causing sub-fertility)
- Atrophic vaginitis
- Bacterial vaginosis / vaginitis (BV)
- Bioidentical hormone management
- Chronic issues
- Expedited partner therapy for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Genitourinary syndrome of menopause (vaginal atrophy, atrophic vaginitis)
- Infertility and subfertility
- Painful intercourse (dyspareunia)
- Painful periods (dysmenorrhea)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Perimenopause and postmenopause
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Skin problems, itching, pain, and atrophy of the vulva
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Vaginal infections, itching, and discharge
- Vaginal atrophy
- Yeast infections
As women, we tend to have a mindset to “brush things off” that aren’t normal. Usually this is because the topic can be uncomfortable to talk about. But as your gynecologist, I’m here to break the taboo. It’s time for us to start discussing the things that make you uneasy. This includes conditions that can…Read More
We all know periods can be a pain. Literally and figuratively speaking. Painful periods, also known as dysmenorrhea, is one of the most common problems amongst all women. That’s right, you’re not alone girlfriend! For most females, dysmenorrhea starts within four to five years of their first period. The good news? Painful periods become less…Read More
When couples decide they’re ready to start having children they usually expect them right away. It’s understandable! Trying for a baby is an exciting new step for couples. While some couples get pregnant within the first six months to a year, this isn’t the case for everyone. In fact, many couples face complications with infertility.…Read More
Accidents happen. Trust me, I’m a gynecologist — I know these things! Let’s think about it… How many times have you forgotten to take your birth control medication?! Probably more than you’re willing to admit. Then there’s those moments where the condom breaks during sexual intercourse or the withdrawal method doesn’t quite go as planned.…Read More
Hot flashes, mood changes, night sweats, and vaginal dryness… It’s probably just menopause, right? Wrong! Menopause starts one year after your last period. And unfortunately, most of the primary symptoms of menopause (hot flashes, night sweats, mood changes, insomnia, etc.) happen BEFORE you have your last period. What we have going on here is the…Read More
Life really does fly by. One day you’re in your 30s and thriving. The next thing you know you’re in your 50s, still thriving but experiencing some menopausal changes. Along with new life stages come a slew of “differents” that you may not be sure how to adapt with. It takes time. As women our…Read More
As women, we’re pretty aware of that “time of the month” – also referred to as menstruation (period). Just like we’re all different in our own beautiful ways, so are our menstrual cycles. Most periods tend to last anywhere from four to seven days and occur about every 28 days. However, it’s normal for a…Read More
Life on the open road is exciting! Really… who doesn’t love the idea of packing up the RV and heading to a remote area to get some rest and relaxation for awhile (or for years)? A dream come true! As with all things, there are a few downsides to RVing. At least when it comes…Read More
Covid-19 has a lot of us spending more time at home with our partner than probably ever before. More time together means more opportunities to get frisky, right?! And this is definitely a good thing. But with everything going on, it’s not as easy to get contraception. If you’re running low on condoms or don’t…Read More
Did you know that urinary tract infections are the second most common type of infection in the body? How about the fact that they are the reason behind over 8 million visits to the doctor each year?! If you haven’t experienced a urinary tract infection (UTI), chances are someone you know has and they’ll probably…Read More
What to Expect at Your Visit
Prescriptions immediately sent to your pharmacy
Labs and ultrasounds ordered near you
Convenience and ease of telemedicine
Compassionate care and shared decision-making
Connection via the Amwell Telemedicine platform
Amwell® connects you to Online Women's Healthcare 24 hours a day using your phone, tablet or computer. WiFi connection required.
Great things about Telemedicine:
- Have your online visit while you are at home, at work, traveling, or wherever is convenient for you. No driving to appointments. No public waiting rooms.
- For moms, no packing up the kids for a boring and often frustrating trip to the office.
- Your time is valued. No lines, no waiting rooms. And no chilly waits in the exam room while you are half-dressed.
Telemed is even better with Online Women's Healthcare:
- You benefit from consultation with a gynecology specialist. Not a nurse practitioner, a physician assistant, or a general practitioner.
- You are able to follow up with the same specialty physician to resolve ongoing issues. No more explaining yourself and telling your story over and over.
- We are able to incorporate bloodwork, saliva testing, ultrasounds, photos, and self-examination to give you the best care.
- Messages can be sent directly to your personal gynecologist.
Telemedicine isn't for emergencies:
- Please seek in-person care if you have an emergency or if you feel like something is really wrong. This would include problems while pregnant, severe pain, active heavy bleeding, fainting, problems thinking, discolored skin, lumps or bumps, fevers of 100.4 or higher, shivering, decreased urination, flank pain, and other issues. If in doubt, be seen in-person locally or in your closest emergency room.